Home Medicare was created to provide quality healthcare needs to the patient with the advantages and ease of home visits. Our service provides patients with home visits by doctors and allied health professions. This multidisciplinary approach in the home environment allows primary healthcare to be given in a holistic manner that is accessible, affordable and accountable.
At Home Medicare we cater to every aspect of the patient’s healthcare needs and family/social support whilst maintaining strict confidentiality. With a significant increase in the aging population, Home Medicare also provides healthcare services for eldercare at home or in nursing homes. Our services are individualized, comprehensive and integrated with the main focus of giving our patients and their family the best healthcare solution in the convenience of their own home environment.
To provide a holistic and personalized Healthcare solution specific to the patient’s and family needs in the comfort of the home environment.
To provide quality essential medical care based on practical, scientifically sound and socially acceptable methods using technology to patients and their family members.
- Provide a complete physical, mental and social well being and not merely in the absence of disease.
- Place patient’s safety first and refer to specialist when a case is complicated.
- Be respectful to the different cultures, habits, attitudes of different ethnic backgrounds
- Provide a practical and stress free solution to medical problems in the comfort of the home environment.
- Maintain and provide continuity of care through out the patient’s course of illness.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality
- Provide primary prevention, early intervention before a disease manifests itself through screening and preventive treatment of the disease and maintenance of health for longevity.
- Aim for rehabilitation of mobility challenged patients back into normal activities of daily living.
- Provide adequate training to the caregivers so that patients are better looked after.